"Not believe in Santa Claus! You might as well not believe in fairies. ... Nobody can conceive or imagine all the wonders there are unseen and unseeable in the world."

Yes, Virginia ... there is a Santa Claus!

Christmas Cards and Wreaths

'I Love Snow' Snowman & Snowflake Cards
I've been making steady progress with my mini trees and their tree skirts, and there is a nice little blizzard of snowflakes ready and put away for the craft show.  With the holidays getting closer and the fact that my supply was quickly dwingling, it was finally time to get back to some cards and gift tags.




I decided to start with some thick chipboard embellishments I had in my supplies. These seemed to take up the most space in my totally jammed box of Christmas bits and bobs, so it seemed an ideal place to begin. I used a similar templates of Christmas papers and a few embellishments here and there, and got 8 made up.  It's a start.

Plush Santa in a Wreath
In other news I'm tweaking my wreath designs.  I'm sprucing them up, adding a few more ornaments and wiring a Christmas plush character into the center so it sits amongst it all.  They are very cute, and hopefully I'll get more of these done this weekend.  I've picked up some more plush toys for the center, including some fun musical ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...