"Not believe in Santa Claus! You might as well not believe in fairies. ... Nobody can conceive or imagine all the wonders there are unseen and unseeable in the world."

Yes, Virginia ... there is a Santa Claus!

Christmas T-Shirt

 

I painted this T-shirt last year.  While I have done a lot of Disney freehand over the years, this comes from a Loony Toons transfer book that I probably bought when I was in high school (some considerable time ago).  Typically, I like to paint on a lighter colour than this bright red, so I thought it needed some white polka dots to make the characters pop. 



Once I got started it became a little difficult - ok impossible - to stop, but the end result is cheery and fun.


I just mix normal craft paints with textile medium and they handle the wash great. I see a "Jane '88" (the year it was done) Boston Bruins shirt I painted at least once a week and although you can almost see through the material in places, the paint is still vivid and bright.

Merry Christmas from Bugs Bunny, Sylvester, Daffy, Tweety, Roadrunner and Wile E. Coyote.  That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...