"Not believe in Santa Claus! You might as well not believe in fairies. ... Nobody can conceive or imagine all the wonders there are unseen and unseeable in the world."

Yes, Virginia ... there is a Santa Claus!

Eureka! Beaded Ornament Hangers


Since I started making ornaments a few months ago with beaded hangers, I've been contemplating how I could possibly get to all of my packed away Christmas ornaments to add customized beaded hangers. I never did quite figure that out!



But it was a bit of a Eureka moment the other day when I was using wire hangers to hang my snowflake ornaments in progress while the paint and glitter was drying. I can make some beaded hangers in advance!

So many possibilities - and I'm only just beginning with limited supplies so I thought I would begin with some traditional reds and greens. I think they're going to be beautiful with the special ornaments on the tree.

Next on the agenda - some curvy renditions. And of course - more colours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...