"Not believe in Santa Claus! You might as well not believe in fairies. ... Nobody can conceive or imagine all the wonders there are unseen and unseeable in the world."

Yes, Virginia ... there is a Santa Claus!

Glittery Snowflakes .. Meet Beads

I've been making snowflakes. Lots and lots of sparkly snowflakes.



The little white plastic snowflakes are dainty and elegant, and I've used them in the past on my Christmas wreaths. For these ornaments, I've painted them with a few layers of twinkle glitter to look a little nicer and to catch the lights on the trees.

It also gives them a more glassy finish which is nice and shiny.  Or, perhaps it's simply because I can seldom resist adding glitter. I think what turns them into something really special is the beaded hangers and needless to say I had a lot of fun playing with varieties.

I could make billions and billions of these ....

I particularly like the inclusion of the clear glass beads as they should add an amost icicle effect when the tree is lit up - or hanging near a light source as you can pop them anywhere.


Don't they look nice with holiday paper stock in the background? It's all happening here at Santa's village.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...