"Not believe in Santa Claus! You might as well not believe in fairies. ... Nobody can conceive or imagine all the wonders there are unseen and unseeable in the world."

Yes, Virginia ... there is a Santa Claus!

Multi-Dangle Christmas Earring in Red, White and Green

Christmas Present Earrings in Red, White and Green

Well, I must say, I tried to be nothing but festive while working on these multi-dangle earrings but quite a few non-holiday words were uttered. Under my breath, and to myself, but nontheless, some frustration.  I don't remember it being quite so difficult when I made my first attempt with some Halloween earrings,  but I am still new to the multi-dangle style and to working with jump rings.


Santa's Sleigh Earrings in Red, White and Green
Not to mention I'm extraordinarily fussy at times and the bead spacing and alignment when they dangled had to be just so.  With all the variety of beads and charms and head pins and eye pins I had it took a few attempts.  But in the end, we got there.
 

I really wanted to work with some of the new beads that I got on Etsy and both of these earring variations feature the long glass tubular beads.  Aren't they pretty?  Just the thing too when you want something to hang between a charm and focal bead without spreading the lot too wide.

These Christmas Present earrings also feature lovely little glass heart beads.  I bought those in a few other colours as well, so it's time to do some colour variations on these stylings I think ... and then ... more Christmas charms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...