"Not believe in Santa Claus! You might as well not believe in fairies. ... Nobody can conceive or imagine all the wonders there are unseen and unseeable in the world."

Yes, Virginia ... there is a Santa Claus!

My First Christmas Earrings


These were the first Christmas earrings I made after coming across these lovely silver charms. It struck me that they wanted to be long dangly so I've worked them up with 3 feature beads - crystal for the snowflakes and emerald green for the Christmas trees - and no question they wanted to be sparkly.



And this is the second batch - an antique bronze look Christmas charm which I've done a little less dangly in options of red, gold, green or snowy white.

The coloured feature beads are among my favourites - miracle beads for the red and gold (and they are so much nicer than they will photograph for me), the lime green beads are an interesting shape and come from a vintage piece I'm recycling, and the milky white beads were a surprise which I will definitely be getting more of. I'm not sure which colour I'd choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...