"Not believe in Santa Claus! You might as well not believe in fairies. ... Nobody can conceive or imagine all the wonders there are unseen and unseeable in the world."

Yes, Virginia ... there is a Santa Claus!

Pretty Glass Beads

Glass Beads wirh Diamond Collar Spacers Beaded Ornament Hooks

This week has been busy with a great deal of sorting, sourcing and planning things I want to make in the next few weeks.  The overall picture is still one of creative chaos, but there are pockets where I can actually see what I have to work with, and to work up.




I've had these pretty glass beads for quite some time.    I've used them in all sorts of different projects - both the larger ones and the pretty smaller ones with little flower patterns.  The latter was my focus in working up, as there were only small quantities of each left.  I decided to work them up into fancy  beaded ornament hangers, and used the rhinestone collar spacers to set off the pretty beads.


The third set I made was a bit of a reminder to me that things don't have to be completely matchy-matchy.  I wasn't sure that the lime green flower glass beads would go so well with the emerald green large glass beads.  Sitting beside each other, they didn't quite work, but when I put it all together and changed the accent seed beads in the hanger portion - they worked perfectly.  And do you know what?  They're my favourites of the lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...