"Not believe in Santa Claus! You might as well not believe in fairies. ... Nobody can conceive or imagine all the wonders there are unseen and unseeable in the world."

Yes, Virginia ... there is a Santa Claus!

Seussical with Large Diamond Dangles ... & Snowflakes



It's a drizzly day and there is a Doctor Who marathon on television. In short, it's a perfect crafting day.   Really with conditions like this I should be working on my Tardis Christmas Ornaments - I got some fabulous charms to work up - but I think those will wait for next week when the End of 10 will air.  I`ll need something to distract me from crying through the entire episode.


Instead, I`m working on these cheerful Seussical style large green diamond dangles. The striped lime green and white acrylic beads I got are perfect in combination with the shiny lime green acrylic diamonds and beads. A clear crystal faceted bead adds even more sparkle.   Having tried a few variations with these large acrylic diamonds, these are my favourite so far.


I`m also working on finishing up some of my larger snowflake ornaments.  I`ve embellished these with gems in colours to match the beaded hangers.  You know my theory on sparkle and glitter at Christmas - less is just less.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...