"Not believe in Santa Claus! You might as well not believe in fairies. ... Nobody can conceive or imagine all the wonders there are unseen and unseeable in the world."

Yes, Virginia ... there is a Santa Claus!

Miniature Christmas Ornaments


The days are FINALLY starting to get a little nicer so I've decided I don't really need to be blogging about Christmas every day right now, but I will try to keep doing regular updates as it won't be too terribly long before "Christmas in July" which is somewhat of a kick-off for us crafters.  Here is something new I've tried recently - miniature Christmas ornaments. At least the colours are bright and spring like!




These sweet little miniature ornaments are just perfect for a table top small tree and I've done them up in stars and hearts.  The little faceted pendants are actually from pony tail hair bands which I just cut apart to rescue the hearts and stars.

The clear acrylic is ideal as it's unbreakable and the facets give them lovely sparkle.  With small ornament hooks, I've beaded them directly on with teeny tiny crystal clear seed beads and larger seed beads in co-ordinating colours, and for the stars, small pearls as well.

I'm rather pleased at how they have turned out and will be on the lookout for other small things to re-invent into miniature Christmas ornaments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...