"Not believe in Santa Claus! You might as well not believe in fairies. ... Nobody can conceive or imagine all the wonders there are unseen and unseeable in the world."

Yes, Virginia ... there is a Santa Claus!

Colour Your Own Gift Tags


This is a fun little gift tag idea I'm experimenting with this year - colour your own gift tags.  I would have loved these at age 5, and I still love them into my 50s!  The stickers are a black velvet, so the raised surfaces make it easy for the little ones to have a go, and also prevent bleading of inks so you can get a really nice result.




They look rather ice and graphic in simple black and white with the diamond gem embellishments, but think of the fun you could have adding your own touch!  I know I'll be having a go.

I thought these would be just the thing to blog about for the ABC Christmas Challenge - U for uncoloured.  Take a look at all the lovely creations there!


1 comment:

  1. Great cards! I love the images and the gems. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...