"Not believe in Santa Claus! You might as well not believe in fairies. ... Nobody can conceive or imagine all the wonders there are unseen and unseeable in the world."

Yes, Virginia ... there is a Santa Claus!

Non-Traditional Christmas Card Colours


Who says Christmas cards need to be in traditional colours?  Not me, that's for sure!  I love everything bright and shiny at Christmas time.  This snowman card is a but of fun in bright pink.  It's an upcycled card - the snowman in the center from original small cards, and matched here with co-ordinating pink Christmas papers, die cut snowflakes and pink gems.


I know many folks take issue with the Season's Greetings message, but the background paper has a stitched look Merry Christmas, so I've got it covered.

Take a look at other non-traditional colours Christmas Cards at Merry Monday Christmas Challenges.  I just missed entering, but at least I'm getting back on the program.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...