"Not believe in Santa Claus! You might as well not believe in fairies. ... Nobody can conceive or imagine all the wonders there are unseen and unseeable in the world."

Yes, Virginia ... there is a Santa Claus!

Candy Christmas Challenge at Sparkles


The Sparkles Christmas Challenge is a multi-craft challenge blog, which is great for me as I so rarely seem to find the time to get to the Christmas card and gift tag ideas rolling around in my mind. Primarily, it's a space thing, as I work my way through the shiny beads.




This week, the theme is Christmas Candy, which works out perfectly for a new beaded ornament hook design I've been playing with.  I had been wondering what to do with these candy button/beads and they work out perfectly here. They will catch the light and throw sparkle above the ornaments when hanging on the Christmas tree.  Crystal clear Christmas candy beaded ornament hangers in winter white and gold - just the thing for cupcake and candy ornaments!

For photos of Christmas at our house, check out my new dynamic photo blog - another job on the go before this years' decorating begins.  Or to see my ornament hooks on Etsy - there are LOTS of styles.

And be sure to check out more candy Christmas creations at Sparkles Christmas Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic creation.simply stunning too. The candy beads are amazing,thanks for joining in with us over at Sparkles christmas.good luck.hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just the cutest projects ever what a lovely image and just is perfect for our challenge over at “ Sparkles Christmas Challenge Christmas Candy “ good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...