"Not believe in Santa Claus! You might as well not believe in fairies. ... Nobody can conceive or imagine all the wonders there are unseen and unseeable in the world."

Yes, Virginia ... there is a Santa Claus!

Moving on ... Funky Hearts


After a deplorable lack of Christmas updates over the last few weeks (best laid plans and the usual chaos) I'm moving on and starting to work up some things for the next holiday theme - Valentine's Day.




I'm working up these adorable acrylic heart pendants into earrings.  The shape is really sweet, they have a lovely sheen, and the paint squiqqle effect makes them fun and funky.  I think they pair perfectly with the dark multi-coloured seed beads and deep black faceted glass beads that are reminiscent of jet.


I've worked them up into a variety of colours, all the same style as I'm very happy with it.  They're super light and something a little different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...