"Not believe in Santa Claus! You might as well not believe in fairies. ... Nobody can conceive or imagine all the wonders there are unseen and unseeable in the world."

Yes, Virginia ... there is a Santa Claus!

Seussical and More Diamond Dangles


What a lovely week-end we're having.  Lovely blue skies and sunshine and just hot enough.  After last weeks deluge it is a lovely change.  This afternoon I took my beading out to the sunshine on the deck and added the beaded spiral hooks to some of my assembly line 'bases' .  Time to do some catch up.




I'm a little undecided as to whether this assembly line approach is the way to go for me or if I'm better just to finish the job.  I suppose the key might be not to let the "to do" pile get overly large, and it does make a nice convenient project for enjoying a little sunshine.


Three more styles are completed, photographed, posted on Etsy and ready to go.  Deep Christmas Red Pearls, Chunky Turquoise Blue and White Polka-Dot and I think my favourites of the day, though hard to choose, the Lime Green Seussical Stripe.  I particularly like the result with continuing the striping in the beaded hanger.  Such fun all of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...